Diane Kramer has spent 35 professional years in the pursuit
singular mission...TRANSFORMATION - or how to help people
and organizations achieve human excellence, inner strength
and unconditional self-worth. While her 'hats' have varied
- psychologist, consultant, author, professor, researcher,
entrepreneur, trainer, coach, eLearning expert - her mission
of transformation has remained the same. Diane's current business
is PeakSkills Learning Systems.
Diane is team leader/co-creator/coach of The Extraordinary
Self tm Program, a 20-hour coaching program that teach the
strategies of self-actualizing individuals (who experience
a satisfied sense of well-being 99% of the time while respecting
others and achieving breakthrough goals).
Dr. Kramer also designs ‘blended’ learning solutions
for organizations and teaches the PeakSkills Certified Developer
Program – a ‘blended’ learning solution
for eLearning instructional design and development.
Diane brings her warmth, 35 years of experience, acute awareness
of human dynamics and desire to transform to her work with
her coaching clients.
Diane Kramer, Ph.D.
- Psychologist and Life/Business Coach
- Family and Divorce Mediator, The Klarer Center for Divorce
- CEO of PeakSkills Learning Systems (‘blended’
eLearning, training and coaching programs)
- Co-developer - The Extraordinary Self tm Program
- Author – “The Creativity Game”, Bearly
- Full Professor of Psychology – Nassau Community
- Licensed NY State Psychologist